Monday, November 21, 2011

Stop It!

"Need a long time to write my blog again."


Besides internship, I'm also working on thesis and there are 3 subjects that really takes time.
May be I need to change my own style. The long story for each posting can make me feel lazy to write again and the visitor bored to read it. No value.

So, I try to create simple posting but deep meaning. Then, I write something new at my blog every month. Hahaha... Yeah, the last time I was update my blog on April (7 months ago). Starting to open my blog again, write it, revise it and post it. The topics are combine, not only about Jesus and His amazing, but also business and other little stories. Still learn to writing in english (and pronunciation too ^^). It's not easy. Because, I live in Indonesia, not Europe. Just alibi.(say : Nothing's Impossible in God).

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment